Prepare for a Henna Appt.
A question I am frequently asked is “How do I prepare for my henna appointment?” Here are a few key things to remember before having henna done and how to care for henna:
1. Henna stains the best on clean, dry skin. Please do not apply any lotions or oils to the area where you want your design. Its a good idea to shower and exfoliate before your appointment, too.
2. For brides, make sure you have someone to assist you after your appointment if your arms, hands, feet, legs will be covered in henna.
3. Be sure to eat, use the restroom, take out your contacts, etc BEFORE we get started doing your henna since it will be very difficult to do these tasks after the henna is applied to your hands. الروليت اون لاين
4. Remember that henna takes anywhere from 10 – 30 minutes to totally dry depending on the environment and amount of henna applied. العاب بوكر Be mindful of this before deciding where your design will go. The less you move before it dries, the better. You want to avoid smearing and premature cracking of the dried paste. You’ll want to leave the dried paste on for as long as you can. The longer it stays on your skin, the darker you stain can get. At least 2 hours but overnight it best.
5. When the paste eventually falls off, the design will be a light orange / yellow. مواقع الرهان على المباريات It will oxidize over the next 24 – 48 hours to be a rich dark brown / mahogany color.
6. Avoid scrubbing the area with water or soap. Apply a natural oil such as sesame oil, olive oil or a waxy body balm like Mama Bee Belly Balm from Burt’s Bees.
7. ENJOY the pampering experience of having henna done!