I strive for the safety and then happiness of each one of my clients – safety comes first ! I have provided a list of the ingredients I use in my henna paste – I will list every essential oil I have EVER used in my paste to insure that all the bases are covered. Every one of these essential oils / ingredients may not be present in each paste mixture, however.
Organic Cane Sugar
boiled tap water
As per the FDA – Henna for skin application has not been approved by the FDA due to the use of an impostor substance known as ‘Black “Henna” ‘ . As quite often in the world, one bad apple ruins the bunch. That being said, PLEASE educate yourself about the difference between REAL Henna (brown/red that takes a day for the stain to develop) as opposed to the fake junk (gives an immediate red/brown color or black stain)
DISCLAIMER for KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC including https://www.kellycaroline.com, employees, products and/or information
KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC has made every effort to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible on KELLYCAROLINE.COM and associated websites. Nevertheless, there may be inadvertent errors; errors may include but are not limited to typographical errors, accuracy and timeliness of the information on this website. KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind. If you require advice on any medical matter you should consult a health care professional. If you require advice on body care or beauty matters, please consult a professional certified practitioner. If you require legal advice, please consult a lawyer.
The information is subject to change without notice as research proceeds. KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the data.
If you find an error, contact me at KELLY (AT) KELLYCAROLINE.COM
Limits of Liability
KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC will not be liable to the site user in relation to the contents or use of this website:
• for any direct loss proceeding from accessing this free website
• for any indirect loss proceeding from accessing this free website
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limits of liability apply even if KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC liability in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC negligence
• matter which would be illegal or unlawful for KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC to exclude or limit its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
• If you do not think the limitations are reasonable, you must not use this website.
• You accept that, as a limited liability entity, KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
• You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC.
• In the event that a dispute arises between a customer and KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC, the customer agrees to mediation. The mediator shall be a person who is qualified to practice law in the State of MICHIGAN. KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC reserves a right of refusal pertaining to any mediator. Once an appropriate mediator is appointed, arbitration shall take place within a reasonable time and its results shall be fully binding on the party that filed a claim. The decision of an arbitrator in the State of MICHIGAN can only be appealed on the grounds that the claim was “arbitrary and capricious.” Any party who files a claim against KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC is subject to paying all legal costs incurred by KELLY CAROLINE HENNA ART LLC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.